Monday, November 26, 2007

Yes, yes! Missing Ital Rasta Powa

It's the Bird and the Rebel... So, Christian and his partners have been incredibly kind since I showed up a week ago. I have been readjusting to the weather and other climate changes, applying for jobs non-stop, and spending way too much time on the computer! Thanks Bobby & Spring, for introducing me to blogger.
Please pray that I'll find a job soon. Just trying to relax and have faith. I really need a massage. Serious! I think that will be my Christmas present to myself when I go see my mom in L.A.
Your Christmas present this year will be a more relaxed me, since I will have to use all my $ for the massage. Unless, of course I get a job before then,
I really miss my cuddle buddie, Taffy. Sweet puppy face. Of course, no one will ever take the place of my BFF, Maggie SugarMagnolia Muffin Lappin (shout out to Kairi & the cats...and the horses of courses...and Cocoa the pony).









1 comment:

  1. Hey Babybird :)
    I was glad to learn you are settling back into life in the US without much trouble. Good luck on your job hunt :) you're always in my thoughts and prayers :)
    stay happy and healthy
    much love and lotsa hugs,
    petal :)

    ReplyDelete

badness outta style

badness outta style
me neighbors