Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 1- Women's Creative Collective writing workshop

I almost forgot that today
Is the first day of foray
Into the unknown world of
Online thoughts being unfurled
Until I saw Julie Wave's post on my
facebook. The power of Om Pie
through Julie & Sylvia, my dear friends from...

USC. I didn't read the idea prompt, I'm just going for it...
I love to write, it's actually one of my greatest passions. I have always journaled from the time I was about 4 or 5. I remember that birthday everyone asked me what I wanted and I told them all "a diary" and I ended up with three! I was perplexed at the predicament of receiving this triplicate present, but my mom said I could fill them all and that's exactly what I did. I have had diaries and journals ever since. My mom swears she never read any of them and, you know, I actually believe her.

I don't know who might end up reading this. But incase you'd like to know, my name is Elise Babybird, I am 25 yrs old (I can't believe that!). Thirty seems much too close, but I know that I am exactly where I need to be. I live in a beautiful house in the Bay area with three other awesome individuals, I practice massage therapy, I studied filmmaking at USC and almost graduated... Just filled out my FAFSA because I am going back and getting my degree, probably from San Jose State or somewhere local. I have a wonderful boyfriend who loves me and who I love.
That's all for today. Glad I did this. More to come. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

badness outta style

badness outta style
me neighbors