Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 2

Okay, so a few days have passed with no writing, but here I am! I worked the last three days and I guess, after massaging people for hours, I forgot all about my pledge to write everyday for the month of February. I don't really know why I'm doing this other than that I want to. I just ordered checks for the first time ever. I possess a natural resistance to anything financially superfluous and/or potentially hazardous including credit cards, television sets, and, yes, checks, so this is a big step for me. The icky smell of cigarette smoke is flowing through the vents in my house at this moment. Very unpleasant. Time for sleep. Well, time for a little Breaking Dawn via my awesome kindle closely followed by sleep! More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

badness outta style

badness outta style
me neighbors